General Class Information
Class structure includes neuro-science, principles of mindfulness, core tools. Putting these to work, we will use gentle yoga, mindfulness meditation, yoga nidra and silence to practice what we’ve learned. All classes are interactive. Students do not need any previous experience to participate.
- Classes are usually held for 40-60 minutes in length.
- A structured weekly learning environment, changes behavioral patterning quickly.
- When you see results, you are more likely to continue what you’ve learned.
- Mindfulness skills take time to acquire. Living mindlessly is what we have come accustomed to do. Slowing down, intellectually understanding the mind, trying the tools out and reflecting on the process and the results takes time and absorption. Weekly classes support this process beautifully.
- Monthly classes are offered 2-4 times a month
- Classes range from 3-4 hours in length.
- These are offered in the morning or afternoon.
- Courses can be tailored for Leadership, Productivity, Awareness, Rejuvenation, Clarity and focus, Creativity, etc
- This is a good way to introduce mindfulness and get your feet wet.
6 Week Series
6 week series includes a 3 hours class, one time a week for 6 weeks.
For example, 9-12, 6 Wednesdays.
Plus an additional full 6 hour class.
This is a highly interactive course. Participants will experience the core components of Stress Reduction training, including:
- An overview of the neuroscience of emotion and mindfulness;
- Exercises to develop “high-resolution self-awareness” as a foundation for emotional intelligence, self-mastery, and leadership
- Specific workplace applications of mindfulness and emotional intelligence toward greater emotional balance, productivity and engagement.
We strive to educate and encourage you in adopting habits and behaviors that promote better health and overall improved quality of life. Corporate wellness begins with the education of employees and opportunities to practice what they’ve learned.
- This program delivers the optimal form for delivery for successful learning and lasting results.
- This is a well-defined and systematic participant centered educational approach which uses relatively intense training in mindfulness as the core of the program to teach people how to live healthier, more balanced, and adaptive lives.
- This model has been successfully utilized with appropriate modifications in a number of other settings; medical centers, non-medical settings such as schools, prisons, athletic training programs, professional programs and the workplace.